In this sermon on worship experience, we are reminded worship should be so inspiring that it connects us to God and to each other in an intimate way.
Lukewarm Worship Lacks Inspiration
Simon’s worship was at best lukewarm. There is no sense he was inspired by Jesus.
The Woman is Self-Forgetful in Her Worship
What a contrast with the woman with her alabaster jar!
Bearing in mind the cost, what happened was not what she had in mind. Could you imagine worshipping Jesus in such a self-forgetful way?
What Inspires Us in Worship
What inspires our worship is being aware of our sin, and our need for forgiveness.
Inspiring Worship Deepens our Love for God and for Others
Let’s be so inspired in our worship our love for him grows all by itself. As we connect to God and to each other in inspiring worship then this corps will grow all by itself.
If you found this podcast sermon on worship experience helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- Sermon Podcast: New Year, New You | Prayer for a Change (Matthew 6:5-13)
- We Believe | The Mission of Pointing Out Jesus (Matthew 28:16-20)
- We Believe | God’s Best China (1 Peter 1)
- Jesus Meets Needs | Hunger is Satisfied by Jesus (John 6)
- Do something as a result of what you’ve listened to.
- Leave a comment below.
- Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!