What we believe affects the way we live. On Sunday evenings, we’re going to be spending the next few months looking again at what we believe: our doctrines. But as Paul reminds Timothy, doctrines mean nothing if they don’t help us grow and live the way God wants us to.
Fight the Good Fight
We are called to fight the good fight for the faith. As Salvationists, what we believe leads us to live a life that is a daily struggle against the world and the flesh.
Winning the World for Jesus
You and I are called to win the world for Jesus. We all have a part to play. Will you make your rule of life to keep fighting the good fight of faith to win the world for Jesus?
If you found this post helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- Changing Lives | The Meaning of Life (Luke 24)
- Salvation Army Soldier’s Covenant as a Missional Strategy
- Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing (1 Samuel 8)
- Jesus Meets Needs | Shepherd and Sheep (Mark 6)
– Do something as a result of what you’ve read.
– Leave a comment below.
– Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!