Unclenching Our Fists
The young man in this sermon on Mark 10 17-31 wanted to know what to do to receive eternal life. But salvation is not like that; it’s a gift.
Jesus Paid It All
Jesus paid for your salvation on the cross.
We Unclench Our Fists
There was just one thing the man lacked. He had everything going for him, except eternal life. But he was unwilling to unclench his fists. If I offer you a gift when your hands are full, then the only way you can accept it is if you put down what you are holding and unclench your fists.
Will you unclench your fists and embrace God?
If you found this podcast sermon on Mark 10 17-31 helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- Salvation Army Soldier’s Covenant as a Missional Strategy
- Salvation Army Soldiership: A Radical Lifestyle
- Self Denial: The Salvationist’s Most Effective Weapon
- We Believe | It’s All Gone Pete Tong (Genesis 3)
- Bible Message Podcast: Jesus and the Anonymous Women (Luke 13:1-13)
- Evangelism: Speak Up!
- Right Relationships | Gentle Respect (Romans 14)
– Do something as a result of what you’ve listened to.
– Leave a comment below.
– Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!