Showing Love and Forgiveness
In this sermon from Philemon we ask, Have you ever been in conflict with someone? How do you deal with relationship conflict in a godly way?
The fascinating letter to Philemon helps us deal with relationship conflict in a godly way.
Whilst on the run, Philemon’s slave Onesimus had met Paul, and had been converted. Paul therefore had little choice but to ask Philemon to forgive Onesimus, and to accept him as a brother.
Forgiveness Brings You Healing
Forgiving real-life sinners in our own lives is difficult. But Jesus pleads with us to show the love we know to the people who have hurt and damaged us. It takes work. It takes prayer. It takes courage. But it will heal you as the victim.
If you found this podcast sermon from Philemon helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- Why You Should be Planning Your Preaching
- What Do You Look Like? (James 1:17-27)
- 8 Ways to Stop Email Dominating Your Work
- Receiving Feedback as a Leader
– Do something as a result of what you’ve listened to.
– Leave a comment below.
– Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!