Harvest | Don’t Worry … Trust God
Our sermon on Harvest Sunday was a sermon on Matthew 6 25-33. It’s a sermon about worry. I don’t want to worry you: but worry can seriously damage your health!
Worry Accomplishes Nothing
In this sermon about worry, we’re reminded that Jesus knows not only that worry will not add a single hour to your life, but that realistically, it will take time away from our lifespan. It accomplishes nothing.
God Cares for Our Daily Needs
If God cares for the birds, then how much more does he care for us If he clothes the flowers than how much more will he clothe us? There is no need to worry, but simply to place our lives and needs in God’s hands.
Replace Worry with Trust
Jesus’ words would sound wrong, if he were not encouraging us to replace our worry with trust.
If you found this podcast sermon on Matthew 6 25-33 helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- 8 Ways to Stop Email Dominating Your Work
- What Do You Look Like? (James 1:17-27)
- Worship is … Obedience to God
- Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing (1 Samuel 8)
– Do something as a result of what you’ve listened to.
– Leave a comment below.
– Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!