It’s important that each of us set goals in our lives. As a Christian it’s important for us to set good Christian goals in your lives.
God is a Planner
Why? God is a planner. He sets goals. And God wants us to be like him. That’s why setting good Christian goals is a spiritual discipline.
God Approves of People of Faith
The writer of Hebrews says God approved of these people’s plans because of their faith. Because of their assurance and conviction.
So good Christian goals, the plans that we make are statements of faith. They affirm our trust in God.
Faith is God’s Gift
It’s God’s faith that he gives us and that he has in us that enables us to set stretching godly goals as a spiritual discipline. If you want to use the faith God has given you, then set good Christian goals for your life this year.
If you found this podcast helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- Self Denial: The Salvationist’s Most Effective Weapon
- Full Focus Planner: The Difference It Makes
- We Believe | The Best Bible Translation (2 Timothy 3)
- Using “Yes” to Match Your Priorities in Ministry
- What Jesus Prayed for You (John 17)
- Do something as a result of what you’ve listened to.
- Leave a comment below.
- Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!