In this Salvation Army sermon on empowering leaders, we see that a leadership model that leads to burnout is unhealthy and will not grow God’s Kingdom.
Moses is Responsible for Every Task
Moses had fallen into the trap that many leaders fall into: he allowed himself to be responsible for all of the tasks that needed doing.
The Solution? Get Some Help
Jethro’s solution wasn’t to take leadership away from Moses. It was simply to say: get some help. Empowering capable, God- fearing, trustworthy and honest leaders to help share the load would help Moses.
Every Christian Should be Mobilised for a Salvation Army Corps to grow
When every Christian in this place knows God’s purpose for their life, is empowered to reach their own potential, serves within their own energies, then this corps will grow all by itself.
Are you all God wants you to be? Do you need to seek his empowering?
If you found this podcast sermon on empowering leaders helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- Self Denial: The Salvationist’s Most Effective Weapon
- Salvation Army Soldiership: A Radical Lifestyle
- I Want to Live Right | Watch Your Mouth! (James 3:1-12)
- Salvation Army – Saved to Save
- How to Evaluate Church Leadership
- Bible Message Podcast: Remembrance Sunday | A Vision of Hope (Revelation 21:1-7)
- Do something as a result of what you’ve listened to.
- Leave a comment below.
- Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!