The resurrection of Jesus changed everything.
A Leap of Faith
“Doubting” Thomas’s proclamation, “My Lord and my God”! (v.28) marks that fact that Easter has changed everything. It marks a leap of faith. It is at this moment that Thomas came to see something of the implications of Jesus being risen from the dead.
Proclaiming the Resurrection Story
We are called to tell everyone God’s story. We are called to be proclaimers of the resurrection. Christians the world over have work to do in announcing his kingdom. Let’s not confine talk of resurrection to Easter Sunday.
If you found this post helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- God’s Story | The Meaning of Life (Luke 24)
- Changing Lives | What’s Changed? (Acts 4)
- Leadership: Why Me?
- Joined with God | Drawn into God’s Dance (Isaiah 6)
– Do something as a result of what you’ve read.
– Leave a comment below.
– Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!