We know heaven will be eternity with God and will be more wonderful than we imagine. In the meantime, our world feels anything but good.
Heaven is Relationship with God Restored
But one day, in heaven, the intimate, covenant relationship we had with God before the Fall will be restored. Jesus ushered in the Kingdom of God. But this world continues to be touched by sin, disaster and disappointment.
Living in the Tension of “Now, But Not Yet”
How do you best live in the tension of “now, but not yet”? By being obedient to God and living out his Kingdom values. Imagine the difference that would make around us! It would be heaven!
- We Believe | Onward, Christian Soldiers (1 Peter 2:4-10)
- Fathers’ Day | A Father’s Expectations (Luke 2:41-52)
- Love Your Neighbour (Luke 10:25-37 MSG)
- We Believe | Living the Life (1 Timothy 6:11-16 CEV)
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!
- We Believe | Living the Life (1 Timothy 6)
- We Believe | The Mission of Pointing Out Jesus (Matthew 28:16-20)
- Links to Equip Christian Leaders – 31/08/18
31 May 2018
20 September 2018
31 August 2018
In “Christian Leadership”