This Sunday evening’s sermon was a sermon on the Great Commission. Without mission there is no Christianity. So, are we on mission? Do we spread the Good News? Or is there something stopping us?
Being Obedient to God includes Being on Mission
In this sermon on the Great Commission, we cannot escape the fact that “continued obedient faith in Christ” includes being on mission. So what does that mission look like?
What is Mission
Mission is much less about standing on street corner shouting the Good News at people and more about living as a true disciple of Jesus around those we are daily in contact with.
As You Go, Jesus Promises to be With You
As disciples go, Jesus comes to them and stays.
So, what are you waiting for? Will you go? Will you live out the gospel message with your words and with your deeds?
If you found this podcast sermon on the Great Commission helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- We Believe | A Friend of God (2 Corinthians)
- Bible Meditation: Chewing on Scripture
- Worshipping Wholly (Romans 12:1-2 MSG)
- Jesus Meets Needs | Are You Listening? (Mark 6)
– Do something as a result of what you’ve listened to.
– Leave a comment below.
– Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!