We try really hard to love like Jesus and often we succeed. But in our humanity we sometimes seem incapable of loving others as Jesus loves us. How can we grow towards this?
The key is to remain in Jesus, and to make sure he remains in you. Live your life in such a way that Jesus continues to remain in you. Fruit, especially love is the natural outcome of remaining in Jesus and he remaining in you.
Discipleship isn’t static, it’s a growing and developing way of life. It relies on your continued intention.
If you found this post helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- Productivity: The Challenge of Balance
- Right Relationships | Gentle Respect (Romans 14)
- Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing (1 Samuel 8)
- Joined with God | Drawn into God’s Dance (Isaiah 6)
– Do something as a result of what you’ve read.
– Leave a comment below.
– Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!
- Family: The Incredible Freedom of Flexibility (1 Peter 2)
- New Life in Jesus (Matthew 28)
- Spiritually Fruitful? Stay Connected
23 May 2018
3 April 2018
25 April 2018