We are often hungry and thirsty for acceptance, love, purpose, rest and help. We forget simply to ask Jesus to meet our needs.
Jesus Provides Our Needs
Even our greatest human effort could never provide what we truly hunger and thirst for.
Jesus wants to give you the bread of life. He wants to give you a joy-filled, healthy life. Then you can share it with others.
Whose Life Can You Refresh?
Over the next few weeks, who do you know whose life needs refreshing?
If you found this post helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
– Do something as a result of what you’ve read.
– Leave a comment below.
– Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!
- Jesus Meets Needs | Fed by the Bread of Life (John 6)
- Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing (1 Samuel 8)
- Joined with God | Drawn into God’s Dance (Isaiah 6)
13 August 2018
4 June 2018
29 May 2018