If you are suffering because of your circumstances, then sometimes the celebratory nature of Easter Sunday can seem bittersweet. But maybe, just maybe it’s Friday but Sunday’s coming.
Easter Sunday Symbols
Through the symbols of the cross, the nails, the stone and the empty tomb, Lieutenant Rob illustrates that God wants to use the power of resurrection in your life today.
None of us would choose trials and difficulties. But it is possible to become closer to God through them. It is possible for God to do something in you because of them.
He is Risen!
On that first Easter, Jesus willingly took up his cross, but he could not be held on the cross by the nails, and he could not be kept in the tomb by a stone. He is risen!
Claim the power of his resurrection in your life today.
If you found this post helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- Productivity: The Challenge of Balance
- Leadership: Why Me?
- 8 Ways to Stop Email Dominating Your Work
- Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing
– Do something as a result of what you’ve read.
– Leave a comment below.
– Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!
- Claiming Resurrection Power
- What’s Changed Since Easter?
- Family: The Incredible Freedom of Flexibility (1 Peter 2)
4 April 2018
10 April 2018
23 May 2018