We hunger and thirst for physical, security, social and status and purpose needs. The problem is the ways we often seek these needs have only momentary satisfaction. We are never satisfied.
Satisfy Your Hunger and Thirst with the Bread of Life
Jesus says don’t seek to satisfy your hunger and thirst from human activity and aspirations. Instead, seek nourishment from bread from heaven.
Our true hunger and thirst will only ever be satisfied by being fed by God. All we have to do is to listen in simplicity and piety and learn from him.
If you found this post helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- Bible Message Podcast: Taking the First Step of Faith (Joshua 3:1-17)
- Bible Message Podcast: We Believe | Lost But Worth Finding (John 3:1-18)
- Bible Message Podcast: We Believe | Onward, Christian Soldiers (1 Peter 2:4-10)
- Bible Message Podcast: We Believe | Living the Life (1 Timothy 6:11-16 CEV)
– Do something as a result of what you’ve read.
– Leave a comment below.
– Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!