In this 1 Corinthians 13 audio sermon, Major Andrew Diaper-Clausen encourages us that to grow in spiritual maturity towards love.
As we grow in spiritual maturity our understanding is replaced by faith, our memories are replaced by hope and our wants are replaced by love.
Major Andrew Diaper-Clausen is a Divisional Mission Enabler for the Central South Division.
If you found this 1 Corinthians 13 audio sermon helpful, would you please do something for me?
Why not check out these posts from around the blog?
- Sermon Podcast: Dare to be Different | Dare to be You (1 Samuel 17)
- Bible Message: Where Are You Christmas? | Are You Ready for Christmas? (Luke 2:8-20)
- Bible Message Podcast: Jesus and the Anonymous Women (Luke 13:1-13)
- Sermon Podcast: How to Let Our Corps Grow | Growing All By Itself (Mark 4:26-29)
- Do something as a result of what you’ve listened to.
- Leave a comment below.
- Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog.
Liked this post? Why not Subscribe & Connect or click the RSS feed in Sidebar on the right and get loads more!